- What is TheServerSide.com?
- What is TheServerSide Java Symposium?
- When is TheServerSide Java Symposium?
- How do I register?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- How do I make changes to my registration?
- How do I get a receipt and confirmation after registering?
- What do I do about a hotel?
- What if I have to cancel?
- Are there any special rates available for past attendees, teams, or university students?
- Who can I contact if I have other questions?
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, satire, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget.
TheServerSide.com is part of TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites which include SearchSoftwareQuality.com, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com and ebizQ.net.
TheServerSide Java Symposium is a community-created and community-driven enterprise Java event. Developed by the minds behind TheServerSide.com, the Web's largest enterprise Java community, the Java Symposium is an intensive educational experience that catches you up on essential development technologies, gives you expert insight into today's most relevant frameworks, and teaches you practical, real world ways to architect, develop, and maintain effective Java-based applications and systems.
Our 7th annual Las Vegas event is being held March 16-18, 2011 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada.
You can register online in minutes. Visit the Registration page for details.
You can pay by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or Wire/Bank Transfer. If you select to pay by Wire/Bank Transfer, payment is due within 30 days of registration and must be received by March 15, 2011.
Paying by Wire/Bank Transfer:
Please contact Melissa Cote for Wire/Bank Transfer instructions.
You can login and make changes to your registration by signing into the registration system here. Use your login (email address) and password that you created while registering. If you would like to substitute your seat, or are having difficulties updating your registration, please email your Delegate Relations Manager, Melissa Cote, or call her at 617-431-9702.
When registering online you will have the opportunity to print confirmation of your registration. You will also receive a confirmation email with registration details and payment information. Please contact Melissa Cote if you have any questions or would like a copy of your confirmation.
TheServerSide Java Symposium is held at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Visit the Hotel and Travel page to make a reservation online. Please note that each attendee is responsible for making his / her own hotel arrangements. Book by February 14 to get the special group rate of $199 / night plus tax.
Unfortunately we cannot accept cancellations, but we do encourage you to send someone else in your place. To substitute your seat, please email Melissa Cote your full name, confirmation number, replacement's full name and email address. She will update your registration and send out a confirmation email to you and your replacement.
YES! Read more below.
- Have you attended TheServerSide Java Symposium in the past? Please contact Melissa Cote for your past attendee code. Past attendees save $200 off the registration fee at any time.
- Group Registration Rebate: Companies sending 5 employees are eligible to receive a $500 rebate, while companies sending 10 or more employees are eligible for a $1,500 rebate. All group rebates will be sent immediately following the event.
- Refer-2-Friends, Get $100: Refer two friends and get a $100 gift card onsite! All registrants receive an email that outlines the Refer-2-Friends program and instructions for referring others. Credit can only be given to referrals that result in registration and cannot be applied to anyone already registered. This offer cannot be combined with the Group Registration Rebate.
- Java User Group Discount: Discounts are available for Java User Group members. Please contact Kait O'Neal to get your user group involved.
- University Discount: With proper ID, university students, faculty and staff members are eligible for a discount – contact Melissa Cote for more information.
- Registration & General Information
Melissa Cote, 617-431-9702, email@example.com
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Michael Nadeau, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press Registration & Media Partnership Opportunities
Kait O'Neal, email@example.com
TheServerSide Java Symposium
275 Grove Street
Newton, MA 02466